Till senaste kommentaren

How do i get an appointment to get married in huddinge?

how do I get an appointment to get married in huddinge kommune?


  • Hi Jessica and thank you for your question!

    You can book a date for civil marriage ceremony in Huddinge by using the electronic service on our website. Once you start the electronic service, you will find a calendar where available dates are displayed.

    If you wish to marry outside of our ordinary dates - Wednesday to Friday afternoon -, or if you want the ceremony to take place at another location than Huddinge kommunhus (Huddinge town hall), you can do so if you contact and reach an agreement with one of the registrars.  

    Visit our website for more information and for a list with contact details to the registrars.

    Remember that, before you book a date for a civil marriage ceremony in Huddinge kommun, you need to apply for a certificate of no impediment to marriage from Skatteverket, the Swedish tax agency. If approved, the application will render two documents - intyg om hindersprövning and vigselintyg - that we need to receive at least five days before the ceremony. You can attach them as digital files when you complete the electronic service or hand them in to us at Huddinge kommunhus (address: Kommunalvägen 28 in Huddinge).

    The information on our website and in our electronic service is in Swedish. If you need help to understand it, you are welcome to visit Huddinge servicecenter during our opening hours (Monday to Wednesday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).

    Do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

    Best regards,

    Agnetha Servicecenter
    (Uppdaterad )
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.